Keva is an open source (Apache 2.0 licensed), JVM off-heap in-memory data store, used as a database or cache, can be a drop-in replacement for Redis.
Keva provides access to mutable data structures (String, Set, Sorted Set, List, Hash) via a set of commands, which are sent using a server-client model with TCP sockets and a RESP protocol.
- Low latency in-memory key-value database
- Compatible with Redis protocol
- Multithreading engine helps to maximize the use of system's resources
- Persistence in-memory data to disk
- Various backend databases to choose: LevelDB, LMDB, RocksDB, BoltDB, etc. (WIP)